Consent to the processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Act No.122/2013 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data
You hereby agree that your personal data will be processed by RPMK, s.r.o. with its seat at Ondrašovská 248/92, 031 05 Liptovská Ondrašová, company ID: 50226827, registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Žilina, Section: Sro, Insertion No. 65396/L a company which manages and runs www.tom-bol.com internet website (hereinafter referred to as „RPMK“). We inform you that your personal data will be processed under Section 15 of Act No.122/2013 Coll. on Protection on Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as „Act“) for the purpose of running the www.tom-bol.com internet website – an online raffle, which is organised in accordance with Section 3 (4)(f) of Act No. 171/2005 Coll. on Gambling Games and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts, including receiving payments for coupons and sending winnings and for marketing purposes.
Providing your personal data is necessary to fulfil the stated purpose. The personal data will be processed to the following extent: name, surname, birth ID number, ID card or passport number, permanent address, bank account number, email address, telephone number, data relating to the registration of winnings, sending of winnings, and payments executed. Personal data are processed for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing, yet for a maximum period of 10 years after your last transaction. After a specified period of time your personal data will be anonymised in accordance with the Act.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties exclusively in accordance with applicable legislation.
Pursuant to Section 28 of the Act data subject is entitled to (upon written request):
- Learning whether your personal data are being processed,
- Requesting further information if their personal data are processed,
- Requesting exact information about the source of your personal data,
- Requesting a list of your personal data that are subject to processing,
- Learning whether your personal data that are inaccurate have been rectified or destructed, whether the purpose of their processing has been finished or whether such processing is regulated by the law
- Section 28 of the Act also includes your other rights that you can apply
Sarkis Petrosjan v.r.